Dekaron-DreamLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron-DreamLand

4 posters

Would i download?? help

xhawarn

Would i download?? help Empty Would i download?? help

Post by xhawarn Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Hello grimmjow stoped play on server he like banned or something idk. is it worth to download this server and play it?? i love rates evrything but ppl says thjat this server is hacker and the server goes online 5 min then its offline then online then offline then disconnect then online then offline and rollback something like that. so tell me worth to download the server or just fucking useless?
    Metalloid
    Metalloid

Would i download?? help Empty Re: Would i download?? help

Post by Metalloid Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Chill buddy. First of all, we're a new server. You need to understand that we're adding on A8, and hence the staffs are really busy. Its pretty normal for the server to be off for a bit. Just be patient, it'll be active in no time. Its your choice to download it, but definitely, we welcome you (:
    Grimmjow

Post by Grimmjow Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:57 pm

kk xhawarn... i must ask yo something .. who the **** are you ? first of all i don't know PWNMASTER from Crisis .. omfg .. and all what you said about your friend what know me for 5 years or something like that .. is totally UBER DUPER SUPER FALSE !!!!!!! So get your ass from this server Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Ind3siszive-Noob
    Ind3siszive-Noob

Post by Ind3siszive-Noob Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:39 pm

xhawarn wrote:Hello grimmjow stoped play on server he like banned or something idk. is it worth to download this server and play it?? i love rates evrything but ppl says thjat this server is hacker and the server goes online 5 min then its offline then online then offline then disconnect then online then offline and rollback something like that. so tell me worth to download the server or just fucking useless?

the server will be dedicated today, the reason it goes on and off is because we are updating the server and the only reason its on, is to test files.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:16 pm