Dekaron-DreamLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron-DreamLand

2 posters

{MOD}ZeXeN Application

ZeXeN

{MOD}ZeXeN Application Empty {MOD}ZeXeN Application

Post by ZeXeN Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:06 pm

1. Age:18

2.Nationality:African American

3.Location: USA

4.Gender:Male

5.Humor: Humor.. I Absolutley Love Making People laugh and watching people smile Wink

6.Zodiac: aquarias (ironic lol)

7.In-Game name:ZeXeN

8.Why you want to be apart of the Dekaron-DreamLand Staff Team:I Want to Help Those Around me,Advertise The Server, and Catch hackers In Dreamland as of Now i've been playing DreamLand since i heard about it
    9.Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [GM] or [DEV] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got:I Was A GM For Myth Dekaron Which Got Shutdown Due to dedi Problems I'm Also A current Advisor for A different network forum and still to this day i still help people

10.What are you going to offer to Dekaron-DreamLand if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out:I will Offer a Much Larger Community,give my knownledge of 2moons to those who need it and most importantly Catch hackers With my Screen Shot Gun Smile ive been exploring the server for any suppicious activity for hackers and any bugs i see

11.How active are you In-game and on the forums:I spend a Total of 5-6 hours a day on my pc and most of the time im either playing dekaron or on Facebook.

12.Do you speak any other languages besides English?: I speak a Little Espanol and The languages i dont know i will use google translator to talk to other people who know different languages so they will be combfortable. Smile

13.Other information that you think we should know about you: I have been Playing 2moons/Dekaron for 6 years now going on 7 in May Smile and I play lots of sports I Currently dont have any other GM/MOD positions in any network so this is my main goal as of right now and If anyone wants to contact me i have lots of emails and a skype i will leave below

itsbeasley@live.com (msn)<<-- All 1 word
    deathx234 (Skype)

Peace
    ZeXeN Smile
    Google
    Google

{MOD}ZeXeN Application Empty Re: {MOD}ZeXeN Application

Post by Google Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 pm

I like it 1+ Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:33 am