Dekaron-DreamLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron-DreamLand

2 posters

Metalloid's {MOD}Application

Metalloid
    Metalloid

Metalloid's {MOD}Application Empty Metalloid's {MOD}Application

Post by Metalloid Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:47 am

Basically i re-wrote this because the last time i applied, I was pretty new to this server. After spending more time with you all, I decided that I need to re-apply.

I know that I want to be a {MOD} not for showing off. I have a purpose for this application. I want to be a {MOD} because i want the authority in the forums to help to lighten the burden of the staff team by helping to answer questions, removing offensive posts & helping the community. I do not apply for the sake of applying. I really am very sincere in helping out the staff team in DreamLand.

I hope you guys would give some opinion on my {MOD}app (:

1. Age.

-I'm currently 16, will be 17 this coming year (:

2.Nationality.

-I'm a Singaporean, Chinese

3.Location

-I live in Singapore, to be exact. GMT+8

4.Gender Male/Famale.

-Male

5.Humor.

-I basically like to crack jokes with others, I like to make everything more interesting and bring joy to others. I believe that cracking jokes is an awesome way. However, when it comes to important matters, I'm often very serious. So generally, I know when's the time to joke, and the time to be serious ^^.

6.Zodiac.

-I'm a Gemini <3

7.In-Game name.

-Metalloid

8.Why you want to be apart of the Dekaron-DreamLand Staff Team.

-I know what it feels like to be a MOD. I've been a MOD in DarkDekaron before when they were starting up they're server, just like how you guys are currently. However, very sadly, the server closed down, but i've help to run the forums. Hence, I have some experience on being a {MOD}, since this is a new server, I would like to offer my help to run this server in the staff team. When I start playing a server, I'll be loyal to it and play daily. Definitely active in both the forums & in game. On top of that, I feel that I have enought experience playing Dekaron and I'll be a great help to both the staff team and the community. I LOVE HELPING ANYWAYS <3

9.Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [GM] or [DEV] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got.

-As mentioned above, I've been a {MOD} in DarkDekaron. I basically helped to removed spam threads, answer questions and help to clear posts that are offensive. On top of that, I've helped to answer questions in game.

-In addition, I've created guides(LVL guides, Item guides) in fussion dekaron, which i'm sure, would be great help to the community.

-Furthermore, I've been very active in the forums, because I know that's the place where everyone can get together (:

10.What are you going to offer to Dekaron-DreamLand if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out.

-I will definitely put in time to help out the players, afterall, we choose to be staffs because we want to offer our help not only to make this dekaron server to be a better one, but also a better place for the players.

-I will help to answer questions , remove threads , do my best to assist everyone and delete offensive posts in the forums.

-I will try to make myself well liked and be friendly to the community ;D

11.How active are you In-game and on the forums.

-Basically I play dekaron almost everyday. (Unless I've an important event to attend)

-On normal days, I stay online in game, on average, for about 8hrs - 10hrs.

-And also about 8hrs - 10hrs on the forums.

12.Do you speak any other languages besides English?

-I can speak Mandarin, Hokkien and a little Malay.

13.Other information that you think we should know about you.

-I've played dekaron for 4 years. 2 years in 2moons, 1 year in fussion, 1 year in zandekaron, played a little of Eternia Dekaron. And finally now, I've decided to quit those servers. 2moons closed down, the other servers are getting imbalanced. So im moving on to a new server. Upon choosing this server, I definitely hope I will be of great help to everyone. Most importantly, everyone should enjoy their time in this server.

-I will definitely put in my 100% commitment and a 110% effort in helping everyone!

-I love to help others, hopefully, by helping in this server, I get a sense of belonging in here <3.

Thank you
    ~Metalloid
    Google
    Google

Metalloid's {MOD}Application Empty Re: Metalloid's {MOD}Application

Post by Google Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:27 am

I'd say nice apply but we got a loads of MOD's thats my opinion many make apply but thats the way it works i give you one deadly welcome and 1+ Wink

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:25 am