Dekaron-DreamLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron-DreamLand

2 posters

{MOD} Application for {MOD}Knight ッ

xXKn1ghTxX
    xXKn1ghTxX

{MOD} Application for {MOD}Knight     ッ Empty {MOD} Application for {MOD}Knight ッ

Post by xXKn1ghTxX Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:15 pm

1. Age: 13
    2.Nationality: Mixed
    3.Location: saint petersburg florida 4.Gender: Male
    5.Humor: sometimes funny.6.Zodiac: cancer
    7.In-Game name: xXKn1ghTxX

8.Why you want to be apart of the Dekaron-DreamLand Staff Team:
    I got convienced form a friend {MOD} senu to come here "we need staff members" and i came i have experince.

9.Previous Experience regarding {MOD},[GFX],[GM] or [DEV] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got: I was {MOD} three 1/2 time on zandekaron and u can ask senu ^^ im very active on fourms.
    10.What are you going to offer to Dekaron-DreamLand if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out: I will offer alot of things like, being active and being apart of events and bringing more players to the server.
    11.How active are you In-game and on the forums: I could be on everyday if i wanted to mostly the game.

12.Do you speak any other languages besides English?: I only speak full english.

13.Other information that you think we should know about you:
    i got ventrillo to.
    And just cause im 13 dont think im not mature im 90% mature tongue
    {MOD}Senu
    {MOD}Senu
    {MOD}
    {MOD}

{MOD} Application for {MOD}Knight     ッ Empty Re: {MOD} Application for {MOD}Knight ッ

Post by {MOD}Senu Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Hmm...Well since we really don't have many staff members,i rly recommand you as a MOD cuz i haven't seen you arguing with someone...You make a good job and hey i am 14 but yet i am enough mature to understand and help people...i will personally talk with you and give you some tips...I think you would be a great mod.

In conclusion you got my +1...Btw i am not ya friend yet xD...I've seen you in game few times and just heared about that your kind O.O

So thumbs up for ya

Good Luck

-Senu
    xXKn1ghTxX
    xXKn1ghTxX

{MOD} Application for {MOD}Knight     ッ Empty Re: {MOD} Application for {MOD}Knight ッ

Post by xXKn1ghTxX Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:23 am

{MOD}Senu wrote:Hmm...Well since we really don't have many staff members,i rly recommand you as a MOD cuz i haven't seen you arguing with someone...You make a good job and hey i am 14 but yet i am enough mature to understand and help people...i will personally talk with you and give you some tips...I think you would be a great mod.

In conclusion you got my +1...Btw i am not ya friend yet xD...I've seen you in game few times and just heared about that your kind O.O

So thumbs up for ya

Good Luck
    k thanks:D
    -Senu

k thanks:D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:51 pm